A look at an amazing and mostly unseen ship whose role is absolutely vital to safe passage on the Columbia River and surrounding waterways. The Coast Guard Buoy Tender Elm, homeported in Astoria.
- Thermal troughs are influencing our weather, but what are they? July 1, 2022
- Cruise ship hits an iceberg off southeast Alaska June 29, 2022
- The Pacific Tracker heads downriver today June 29, 2022
- The infamous Columbia River Bar June 28, 2022
- The gelcoat chronicles June 27, 2022
Monday through Friday (except major holidays) watch for 10-MINUTE SHIP REPORTS: Ship Traffic, Marine Weather, News and Interviews
Subscribe to the RSS feed.
The Ship Report is also broadcast Weekdays at 8:49 am on Coast Community Radio Astoria, Oregon
Follow The Ship Report on and